Fairy Light Jar

Whoa ! This Christmas is going to be great ! I've always loved a fairy light jar in my room and I made one. A fairy light jar is so beautiful and sparkly. So I thought of sharing that with you guys too . 
 Basically, you would definitely need a mason jar and some sparkly glitters. Now I used green and gold glitter but it's your choice and creativity and a nice fairy light and a satin ribbon and some mod podge! 
So let's get started. Take the mason jar and apply mod podge inside the jar and sprinkle the glitters. After the whole sparkle maniac has dried up ,  keep the fairy lights inside the jar and tie a satin bow on the neck of the jar and switch on the lights ! your beautiful , magical , fairy light jar is ready to sparkle and glow ! 


You can also gift it to your loved ones or friends on Christmas ! 
So that's it guys hope you enjoyed it and a Happy Christmas in advance. Stay tuned for more Christmas DIY's . Till my next post bye !!! See ya later !

Oops ! I almost forgot , 
an important message to all dog and cat lovers , 
subscribe to my special blog on dogs and cats Pawfecttails.blogpot.com if you are interested in some amazing answers to the most troubling questions you have ever had on you pets and some funny updates on my cat. 
Adios amigos ! See ya on my next post ! 

Comments

  1. wow this is so creative ,will try ,will mod podge be available in nearby craft shops

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! following all your blogs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one will look pretty magical in the bedroom!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Your Boredom

More & More Ornaments & Decors [ Christmas Special Part - 2 ]

Chilly Nights