Cat Necklace/collar

Hey guys, 
Welcome back. Today I'm gonna share an amazing DIY for your furry friend. So to start with you will need a felt cut out in the size of your cat's neck and press button as it is breakaway and safe for your cat. Attach the press button in a way that it is overlapping one side of the felt by the other. You can create the necklace as per your creativity like you can make a bandana and attach it to the necklace and voila! or you can just keep the necklace in the basic way and decorate it. you can also use the necklace as you cats daily wear collar too. It depends on your way, so the first that gave me the idea of a cat collar was that I recently got a kitty who is super cute and thought I will be sharing some of the DIY's that I do for her and this is one of that. I hope you will love it and I am sure that your cat will love it and appreciate your hard work. Here are some ideas for you that I found in google that will help you, it is not necessary that you should use felt, for me felt seemed just fine as it can be stretched and the length of the collar can be increased and I would prefer  press button if you don't have a breakaway clip cuz they both work the same way and if your cat is an adult then you may keep to two press buttons on the collar incase if you are using the same for leash walking. You can use a furry cloth with the same basic steps

which will give your cat an extra cute, furry look. Hope you liked the collar and to be frank I use a DIY collar made out of felt for my kitten as she is super adventurous I have a store bought one but its not breakaway and its too big for her. 

Here I am sharing some pics of DIY collars  that I found on the web which may help you make the best for your furry friend. But it is best to make it out of your idea, cuz you never know,  it may be the next  trend for the cat collars! You can also add a cute bell to it to track your cat.




 So guys if you like this DIY collar, make sure you check out my other posts and also comment, share and follow! See ya on my next post, till then, bye!!!




Comments

  1. nice! it will be helpful if you take pics showing the process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. super . will be sure to try it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Kill Your Boredom

More & More Ornaments & Decors [ Christmas Special Part - 2 ]

Chilly Nights